We understand that proprietary issues can be a pain in the neck, and that urgency is often a crucial factor. Rely on us to provide you with a timely service to suit both landlords and tenants, and leave the electrical dramas to us.
Call us if your property’s:
- Lights are flickering, have gone out or gone bang
- Power points or light switches are broken or cracked
- Oven has stopped working or stove elements have blown
- Water is too hot or too cold
- Pumps failed or are too noisy
Our services also cover the following faults on your property:
- Power outages – circuit breakers that frequently trip or fuses that need replacement
- Flashes of light or showers of sparks in your electrical system
- Overheating – overheated wires can give off an odour of hot insulation switch plates are hot to the touch, or discoloured from heat build-up
- Sizzles and buzzes – unusual sounds from your electrical system
- Electrical shocks – any shock, even a mild tingle, could be warning of an electrical fault
- Over-rated panel – electrical panels with fuses or circuit breakers rated at higher currents than the capacity of their branch circuits
- Damaged wire insulation — cut, broken or cracked.